Re: Status of gcompris 1.0.1-1 for m68k ?

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Yann Dirson wrote:

> I see that the buildd log for gcompris 1.0.1-1 on 68k has been
> successful on march 26th, but the package is still not in sid.
> Could someone please check there's no hidden problem here ?

OK, it was indeed a "hidden" one. buildd-mail was stuck on a hung
ssh-connection, and those don't timeout. Meaning the build log replies I
sent over the last few days hadn't been processed.

Thanks for telling; it could've taken 'till after easter before I would've
noticed...

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"