Re: Bug#138588: boot-floppies: [m68k] install.doc not available on website
- To: Chris Tillman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#138588: boot-floppies: [m68k] install.doc not available on website
- From: "Christian T. Steigies" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 07:44:55 -0600
- Message-id: <20020326074455.A6777@debian.org>
- In-reply-to: <20020326050514.GB481@iMacBlue>; from email@example.com on Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 10:05:14PM -0700
- References: <E16mHb6firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020318180455.B1226@debian.org> <20020319010420.GA508@iMacBlue> <20020318213052.A8235@debian.org> <20020326050514.GB481@iMacBlue>
On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 10:05:14PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> A couple of questions, I started looking at docs.
> The woody installer's macinstall.tgz (and atari/amiga) don't include
> the basedebs, right? I didn't think they could with the installer's setup now.
No, it does not, it never did (include base.tgz).
[amiga|atari|mac]install.tgz only include files for that subarch, basedebs
are shared between all arches. They exist in disks-m68k, but don't ask me
who creates them, they are just "there".
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org