Re: ltrace on arm, m68k and s390

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Juan Cespedes wrote:
> I am currently changing some of the arch-dependent stuff in ltrace and I
> would like any of you to test the new version (ltrace_0.3.11) from
> 	http://people.debian.org/~cespedes/
>
> I would like you to tell me if it compiles ok and if it works with a
> simple program ("ltrace sync", for example, would be fine).
>
> I would test it myself, but apparently all the m68k and arm machines for
> developers are down :-(

Well, actually, there's no such thing as a "m68k developer
machine". Kullervo does not use pam_ldap, so developers' accounts are made
by request there.

If you need an account on an m68k machine, just ask on the m68k
porters' list (m68k-build@nocrew.org)

So far for theory.

I'll do this one. That way, my m68k box will have to do something usefull
again for a change. Expect an answer once it's built ;-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- From the movie "Antitrust"