Re: pilrc built for m68k but not buit for m68k

On Tue, Jan 01, 2002 at 12:13:12AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> First of all: note that -m68k (and -68k, which is merely an alias for the
> other one) is a users' forum. Debian m68k porters can be reached on
> m68k-build@nocrew.org.

debian-m?68k is hardly even that, these days.  Barely 50 messages a
month now, and comparable in traffic to m68k-build.

Why don't you guys migrate back?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I