problems with m68k autobuilder and openh323

Hi!

I'm seing the openh323 libs fail to build on the m68k autobuilder, today I'm
uploading new packages and I'd like this to get into woody before the
freeze, I don't know what is going on with the autobuilder, my guess seing
the logs is that it takes a lot of time to compile this big library on the
machines and that it is terminating build because of that.

Can anybody elaborate a little bit more on this or at least could I get
access to one of this machines so that I could try to build it myself?

I don't know who I must contact for this, so any help/redirection is
welcome.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net