help needed with porting to m68k

Hi,

I need help to apply an old patch that should make my package compile
on m68k. The package is rscheme, the bug report about my packet not
compiling on m68k is #116024.

There is an old patch to an earlier version that says to make the
packet compile on m68k. The patch does no longer apply literally
to recent versions of the file in question (the patch was submitted
before I adopted the package). Since I don't understand anything
about the memory managing stuff I will need some help to adapt
it to the recent version.

Who can help?

-Ralf.

PS: please cc me as I usually don't read this list.