Re: Potato en un Quadra 700

On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 06:21:14PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, Rascayu wrote:
>
> > Estoy intentado instalar una potato en un quadra 700 y tengo algun
> > problemilla ,
> > o yo soy muy bruto o no he conseguido configurar el penguin-18
> > correctamente (o mi ingles es nulo)
>
> This list is in English, though. If your enlgish is too bad, please find
> someone that does speak English to translate this for you (I don't know
> spanish, so if my guess is wrong, that explains my point)
Well, I don't speak any spanish either, but it does not seem too hard to
read.

He doesn't speak any english, has problems configuring penguin-18, and is
looking for someone "to hold his hand" for installing potato on a quadra.

Try asking on debian-user-spanish@lists.debian.org
Maybe there are no m68k users, but they should understand spanish.
(can somebody translate that to spanish?)

Christian