Re: m68k boot-floppies for woody

I'll build whatever is necessary for woody on my Q700, but I'll only do
it in a chroot environment. Can anyone help me get that set up?

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!