Re: X session startup failure/ serial port config - advice needed

At 07:43 PM 2/25/01 +0000, pgrb@ygdrasil.demon.co.uk wrote:

the .xsession-errors file which contains the following:

/usr/bin/X11/WindowMaker: error in loading shared libraries:
libwraster.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anyone give me a clue as to what to do next?

Install libwraster (not sure if that is the correct package name, but I had the
same problem, and after installing the missing library problem was fixed)

Erik