Re: new kernels also for ATARI

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 03:53:07PM +0100, Szymanski, Frank-Peter wrote:
> Richard posted the first attempt of his patch on Linux m68k and to Geert
> Uytterhoeven. Perhaps Geert still has it?
This one: Re: [patch] IDE 8 GB limit (second attempt)?

Did you try it? I don't build kernels for you so that you can test if the
patch is working, you can do that yourself. But if it is working (there were
no comments on the second try yet?) we (Nick ;-) would put it into the
kernel-patch package. What a desaster if there was something wrong, Atari no
longer supported in the next debian release....
So did any atari user try this patch and can confirm it is working with
2.2.17?

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato