Re: new boot-floppies for testing -- SE/30 boot but no install

I brought my SE/30 down to 20MB in the recommended configuration and
it successfully boots the kernel in the new boot-floppies. Having to
take out memory is vexing but we'll leave that for another time.

The installation proceeds successfully until the 'Install kernel and
modules' part. I get:

File Error
There was a problem installing the Drivers from
/instmnt/Desttop Folder/debian/mac/drivers.tgz

When I switch consoles and do dmesg | tail, the final message is:

UFS: Can't find a valid MSDOS filesystem on dev 07:00.

I also tried a net install and had the installer get the files
directly from the ~cts site and got the same results.

Any suggestions?

-- Mark