Re: m68k buildd presents significant problem for non-us and testing

> If I follow the link to the m68k status query, I see a page about
> the upload where State is "Building" and Previous-State is
> "Needs-Build" -- or the other way around! They seem to trade places
> every few days, and the package is stuck in unstable.
>
> Is there a way I can see logs of the build?

The logs are available over the web interface (m68k.debian.org), too.

For the concrete case (hextype), the pkg has been built on Friday and
I committed the log today, so it should be uploaded soon.

On the other hand, I often don't have time anymore to look at build
problems closely :( If a pkg fails with a problem that's not fairly
easy, I push it on a TODO queue that rarely is processed... sorry.
And we have another problem: Many packages fail with a segfault in ldd
(called by dpkg-shlibdeps) which should be debugged, too.

Roman