Re: Changing resolutions with CV3D.

> You can not change the resolution with the current driver. Its in the
> works, nearly finsihed, but Ken still wants to clean up the code before
> releasing it.
> See my virge page for what the new code currently can do
> http://people.debian.org/~cts/virge/
>
> Maybe I will build a kernel image with the new driver someday....
>
> Christian

Ok.. That explains it. Since I read about it on your m68k-page I thought
that it was already avaliable. Well, I have to wait a while then. I really
want to be able to run the consoles in 640x480 and X in 1024x768. Looking
forward to that.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
-- Lily Tomlin