wouter -arrakis mixed up? (sword 1.5.2-4 )

Hi, I've noticed that buildd.debian.org has my package
sword marked as built successfully on m68k on
wouter-arrakis.

http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=sword

Yet days later it still hasn't arrived in the archive
or on incoming.

According to the stats on buildd it has been uploaded
libs/sword_1.5.2-4: Uploaded by wouter-arrakis
[optional:out-of-date]
  Previous state was Building until 2001 Dec 20
18:37:49

On further checking I then found that a 'sword' had
been uploaded and installed but it turns out to be a
.changes file for ash instead which was in the same
build batch!

http://incoming.debian.org/DONE/sword_1.5.2-4_m68k.changes

?
Daniel