Re: Debian/m68k [Potato] ISO downloads?

Thank you, but I decided to bite the bullet and do it the rsync way.  I
have CDs 1 and 2 written, am almost done writing CD 3, and downloading
NON-US.  I have base installed on the TT with no problems, APT is waiting
on the other CDs to scan them.

My next problem is how to get it working with my Nova card (ATi Mach 64).

 -- noah silva