OT: Amiga parts

I wanted to bring some Amiga parts to Oldenburg. Though i started
twice, i never arrived there however ...

FloppyDrive, 256K battery-backed-up RAM for ROMPort, ICs, 500 Board.

I never used an Amiga, may be this is all obsolete, sorry then.
Otherwise mail or phone (db.d.o) and i'll send them.

Looking for ATARI TT Board (32MHz) or an opportunity to test my
board's clock path/drivers with an oscilloscope somewhere (i'm located
in Germoney between MA and KL). There's also another FALCON waiting for
a COMBEL chip. Any Ethernet card?

Sorry for the noise. Greetings, martin