Re: Generating locales...
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Generating locales...
- From: peter karlsson <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:05:35 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0107020704270.24257-100000@perkele>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Well, it does take about a minute for the four locales on my x86. But
> seen the fact that this is a Pentium 166, this is indeed not
> proportional. Maybe it hung?
I don't know, the program was still running, according to "top".
> Restart it ;-)
I did a few times, it didn't help. The last time I had it running for
more than 60 minutes of CPU time, and it still hadn't got past creating
the en_US locale...
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/
Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law: