Re: xfree86 4.1.0-0pre1v1 for i386 at X Strike Force repository

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 11:22:14AM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 12:22:08AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Here's the first cut of 4.1.0.
> Is there a way to avoid downloading the complete source again? I have 4.0.3,
> maybe I can rsync of patch or whatever? I have space and fast access at
> work, but only slow access at home (and no more sneaker net, not even CD-R
> at work ...).

Since the source package is gzipped, and contains a gzipped tar file, I
doubt rsync will do much good.  Sorry :(.

Also, since I forgot to rip out the non-free Type1 fonts, this isn't even
the same .orig I will be using for 4.1.0-1.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Optimists believe we live in the best of
Debian GNU/Linux                |   all possible worlds.  Pessimists are