GNU as asm syntax vs mac syntax.

Hello,

my PARI package have m68k assembly files written in the mac syntax
(probably CodeWarrior if it make a difference)

I would like to port them to GNU as syntax, but I need help!

Some question:

 cmpb    #1,sp@(8)@ is not recognized by GNU as.
Does
 cmpb    #1,sp@(8)@(4) instead is correct ?

there are label called "1$:" and  as does not like them.

It seem to be local label ? Using different name for all of them works ?

Upstream has send me a small test suite that allow checking the assembly
files without building the full package, but I lack the hardware to test.

Thank you for your help!

Bill <ballombe@debian.org>