Re: m68k boot-floppies for woody

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 11:32:35AM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > Besides that m68k suffers from a busybox<->linux-2.2 incompatiblity, Richard
> > is working on a fix. I guess I may not tell more right now ;-)
>
> Huh, well, be sure to file bugs against busybox if needed.
I built a busybox with Richards patch, rebuilt bf (well, it hangup sometime,
must be a local problem, but I got a new root.bin) and booting with the new
root.bin works fine on my amiga. I did not get far in the installation
(base.tar.gz is no more, all packages now have to be retrieved from cdrom,
net, whatever?), but thats probably another local config problem (used the
wrong IP number for my NFS server). So I guess woody bf for m68k are
"working", we just need a little polishing here (fdisk manpages) and there
(documentation).

Christian