Re: m68k boot-floppies for woody

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 02:40:50PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Nobody is working on m68k boot floppies for Woody at the moment.  This

My build runs for 519 minutes, then fails with:

dh_gencontrol -i
dh_md5sums -i
dh_builddeb -i
dpkg-deb: parse error, in file `debian/tmp/DEBIAN/control' near line 6 package `boot-floppies':
 `Depends' field, syntax error after reference to package `zlib-bin'
dh_builddeb: command returned error code
make: *** [binary-indep] Error 1

I'm running dpkg 1.9.7, and the file it complains about contains:

Package: boot-floppies
Version: 2.3.5
Section: devel
 This package allows you to create a Debian installation system on floppy
 disk or other media, for bootstrapping Debian onto a new system. Most users
 will simply download the disk images to do this, and this package will
 generally only be used by advanced Debian maintainers.

So, I guess it is the [i386] it doesn't like.  I'm guessing I need
a newer dpkg, but I don't see a 1.9.8 for m68k yet.  Can someone
confirm that, before I chew up another 9hrs of cpu?

Thanks,
  Richard