Re: MacAlly 2-button ADB mouse?

Gyurko,

Here's my XF86Config's pointer section; like I say, the first button works,
but the second button does nothing.  Any help you can provide would be
great.

-----

# **********************************************************************
# Pointer section
# **********************************************************************

Section "Pointer"

    Protocol    "BusMouse"

# I tried /dev/adbmouse here as well, but that didn't seem to help any

    Device    "/dev/mouse"

# When using XQUEUE, comment out the above two lines, and uncomment
# the following line.

#    Protocol    "Xqueue"

# Baudrate and SampleRate are only for some Logitech mice

#    BaudRate    9600
#    SampleRate    150

# Emulate3Buttons is an option for 2-button Microsoft mice
# Emulate3Timeout is the timeout in milliseconds (default is 50ms)

#    Emulate3Buttons
#    Emulate3Timeout    50

# ChordMiddle is an option for some 3-button Logitech mice

#    ChordMiddle

EndSection