Re: Amiga AGA gfx errors

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 01:39:56PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:

> For me, it's single pixel errors. I'll just wait for 4.0 and see if it
> goes away. :-)

Well, but when this will happen is quite unsure. Currently XF4 srcs don't
compile on m68k. There seems to be some wrong paths in some includes, i.e.
xfreetype or similar things. I'm not sure if Brandon has enough spare time
to care about this, but I think he would appreciate any help... so, feel
free to help! :-)

Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!