Re: your build system is broken, and your bug reporting more so!
- To: Chris Waters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: your build system is broken, and your bug reporting more so!
- From: James Troup <email@example.com>
- Date: 30 Apr 2001 19:33:12 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20010430110647.B17098@starless.xtnet>
- References: <200104301231.f3UCV8903184@jeswick.caldera.de> <20010430110647.B17098@starless.xtnet>
Chris Waters <email@example.com> writes:
> I realize that porters are overworked, but submitting invalid bug
> reports helps no one!
And silly flames help even less... :-(
FWIW, I debugged this before I read this flamebait and the problem
is now solved, so let's not perpetuate this thread, please.
 If I had read this message rather than hearing about the problem
third hand, I would have ignored the issue entirely...