Re: boot-floppies for stable

I've come across a funny problem: I'm unable to "mkdir chroot". It isn't
there already, so, what do I do?

I checked the man pages for chroot, and lo and behold, it's a command! I
guess you can't make a directory that is a command. Should I just d/l the
source, build, and it will create the directory?

Russell

      "I don't care if you're going nowhere,
       Just take good care of the world."
                            -- Depeche Mode