I put a new amiga kernel-image on the kernel-image page. This one includes
the new virge driver as well as a patched clgen driver, which should give
you a default 1024x768 resolution. You need a mon with ~ 60kHz fH to use
that. I don't have a clgen board, so I can not test it, but Ross said its
working for him (not this kernel, but the patch I used for it).

This kernel will not be used for the boot-floppies (because of the mon
requirements), but maybe we can include the patch in kernel-patches as
conditional patch, is that possible Nick? Michael would have a Mac patch in
that case.