Re: new kernels also for ATARI

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 02:31:43PM +0100, Szymanski, Frank-Peter wrote:
> Hi (Christian),
>
> how about some new kernels also for the ATARI range of computers on
> http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/?
>
> Unfortunately without Richard's patch hds beyond 8GB won't work on ATARIs.
Which patch? Something for 2.2.17? We should incorporate the new patches in
a new version of the kernel-patch package (Nick?), then I could build new
atari images as well.
The new amiga images were just for testing, did I already upload the one
which provides a default resolution of 1024x768 for clgen card users?
It can not go into the boot-floppies like this, since it requires clgen
users to have a decent monitor, but people with a decent monitor (60kHz fH
needed) could install that one.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato