Mac Quadra 950

As I already stated in debian-devel, I´m willing to get my Quadra 950
online as a autobuilder. I wrote to ROman, but it seems he is busy at
the moment...

The box is a 68040 with 33 Mhz and 64 MB RAM and no harddrive yet. But
I´ll fix that soon. :)

	Bye,
	  - -- Alain -- -

--
"I used to be interested in Windows NT, but the more I see of it the more
it looks like traditional Windows with a stabler kernel.  I don't find