Re: info on PIV driver

Moin,
On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 01:13:31PM +0000, Manuel Veronesi wrote:
> Hello, Ciao, Olà,
>
>  i used to use m68k linux but not anymore because of the driver for Picasso
> IV was only on 8bit. I`d like to know if now it is upgraded and if there is
ask on the linux-m68k mailing list? AFAIK it has not been worked upon since
2.1.something.
> a tool to configure X under Amiga m68k linux debian.
vi? joe? emacs? you-name-it? There is not much to configure for m68k, you
can edit the one or two lines by-hand. Of course if you write a nice
(graphical?) tool for this purpose, maybe somebody packages it for the
debian distribution.

Please read _the_ slink FAQ if you want to know details, with potato you
should only have to edit your XF86Config if you are using a non 8-bit mode
(and examples should be given in the config file).

Christian
--
http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato