Re: Problem with potato clgen install on Amiga

> I've recently posted a patch for these two issues to both this list and
> linux-m68k.

 D'oh! I don't remember seeing it on linux-m68k, but found it in the
 archives. Thanks!

> >  On my system, X is totally unusable under Debian. This is unrelated to the

> Weird. Never had any major problems with any X server coming with Debian
> (and I've been using Debian since slink). Of course it doesn't break any
> speed records on my old Picasso II, but it's perfectly usable, even with
> Gnome (fairly minimal setup, though).

 I don't think it's related, but the modes generated by the installer were
 unusable, too (I was also kinda surprised when the installer told me it
 had detected a PCI or SBUS gfx card ... :). Fixed by copying XF68config
 over from my RedHat setup.