Re: Atlanta Linux Showcase - Possible Birds of a Feather Session?

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Ray Knight wrote:

> The vendor exhibition and Birds of Feather Sessions are free.  More
> information on the Tutorial and Conferences and there prices can be
> found at http://www.linuxshowcase.org/ataglance.html

Well count me in, I've already booked myself a motel 6 for the week and
notifed my boss that I'm taking a vacation.

I'll be driving down from Detroit, Michigan by the way so if anyone is
along the way (as in somewhere close to I-75) and wants a ride in exchange
for sharing the gas cost then met me know.

--
funaho@jurai.org             | If you can't hear me it's because I'm in
http://www.jurai.org/~funaho | parentheses.