Re: Problems Compiling Packages on M68k

> Also, I downloaded patches for the 2.2.10 kernel from ftp.linux-m68k.org, but there are 2 versions:
> linux-2.2.10-native.diff.gz and linux-2.2.10.diff.gz which one do I use?

 IIRC, the former diff is between the original 2.2.10 kernel release and the
 m68k kernel, and the latter is a diff between the previous m68k kernel
 (2.2.6?) and m68k-2.2.10.

 I think you should use the Potato distribution kernel source package, plus
 http://www.debian.org/Packages/stable/devel/kernel-patch-2.2.10-m68k.html.

 If you have too much time on your hands ;), you could also try the 2.2.16
 kernel from Mac cvs, Ray Knight was posting instructions how to get it a
 few days ago.