Re: Hello,

> I am interested in installing the m86k version of debian on a mac that I
> have laying around but am having some problems.  I am using the pseudo
> image kit and getting all differant kinds of missing files that are

Please direct questions about the CD creation procedure to debian-cd.
Only m68k specific problems should be discussed here. For further
inquiries, please be sure to give details on what Debian release
you attempted to install, and quote any error messages as accurate
as possible (we'd like to know which packages are missing). Thank you.