Re: Boot floppies 2.2.11 report (failure)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 02:01:45PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> No, it was renamed to mac-fdisk.8.gz.
>
> And there's a pmac-fdisk.8.gz in the other package.
Will use that in my weekend build as I have two Amiga testers, Andreas and
Andreas :-)
BTW Amiga, AFAIK RetinaZ3 works with linux 2.2.10, can somebody confirm and
give me the boot parameters?

> That's a bug in the PowerPC kernel (they use keycode 0 as a which is
> illegal as far as the loadkeys maintaner is concerned IIRC). The Mac
> kernel remaps 0 to 90 and uses that keycode for a. Not related.
But the keymap entries for mac m68k and powermac look identical. In both
places no german keymap...? Should I just put it in for m68k? Whats the name
of the keymap? mac/mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz ?

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz