Re: m68k boot-floppies ready

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 10:01:56PM +0100, Richard Hirst wrote:
> Nope :-( /usr gives "Mount failed: No such file or directory" also.
> Is this just me, or has no-one else installed to more than one partition?
I installed in my ex-swap partition, I do not have too many partitions to
waste... but this must be a generic "feature"...

I will do another build during the weekend, several of the base packages
have been updated. This one will then have updated docs form VME as well.
And this one might have an Architecture field as well ;-)

I propose that all the volunteers for the documentation (debian-subarch.txt)
get together for updating the information. There is only a small part which
is machine dependent, the rest (NFS, keymap selection, ...) is pretty much the
same for everybody. No need to write that several times, no need to have
different versions of that.
Andreas? Richard? Nick? Who were the mac+atari volunteers? Well, you know who
you are and what you want to do, good luck :-)

Christian