Re: Amiga's install problem

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Chris Tsaldaris wrote:

> > You could try booting with a 2.0 series kernel, it does hardware detection
> > somewhat different. 2.2 has the same symptoms for me, in my case it is the
> > (missing) PowerUp SCSI controller.

> And where i can found it (if you can send it to my email i'll
> apreciate this :)))

It's in the amigainstall lha file for 2.1, I have an extracted copy for
you at http://phobos.fs.tum.de/~geier/linuxamiga, the full file is from
http://mirror.nucba.ac.jp/mirror/debian/dists/slink-proposed-updates/
(this was the first 2.1 install file google found). If that doesn't work
for you, send me another mail, then I'll send you the kernel I use at
home.

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: DC26 EB8D 1F35 4F44 2934  7583 DBB6 F98D 9198 3292