kernel images

Hi,
I've built kernel images with Nick's latest kernel patch for Amiga and Atari.
This should include the 040 buserr patch and the atyfb patch.

Get them at
  http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/kernel-image/
if you want to test them.

Note: for my Amiga I built a kernel with heartbeat enabled and gvp scsi
disabled from these patches, it does not work very well, the machine does
not respond to mouse, keyboard or network after some time, but the heartbeat
keeps going. If somebody knows a cure, I would be happy to receive a patch.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/