RamDisk

Hi,
I'm looking for some help in order to install the Linux68k on a Macintosh
Quadra 650.
I've downloaded the necessary files from the Debian ftp site (base +
installer: penguine). I've set the installer up following the documentation,
but when I start it up, I get an error when the installer tries to access to
the RamDisk :

"RAMDISK : Compressed image found at block 0
VFS : Mounted root (ext2 filesystem)
VFS : Cannot open root device 00:00
Kernel panic : VFS : Unable to mount root fs on 00:00"

Where is the problem and what should I do to go through it?

Thanks to any answer.

Nicolas Toniazzi
nicolas.toniazzi@free.fr