Crosscompiling with autobild

Hi!

I wonder if the debian package autobuilder can crosscompile to m68k?

On the linux-m68k list (with the m68k kernel hackers) the issue
of supporting the faulty MC68040 that can't handle floating point
emulation has come up a few times.
It turnes out the only way to support it is to compile all binaries
with soft-float.

I volunteered to do the compilation, but I don't have a reasonably fast
m68k linux do to it on. However, I have a K6-3 450MHz that runs linux
and thought maybe I could do the crosscompile on that.

If that's not supported, I'll resort to buying a 68060 accelerator
for my Amiga.

I hope to get another broken Macintosh running under linux. :-)

regards,
Jakob