Re: Help with Debian for a 68k Mac

Nope. There is not yet an "easy" way to get Linux on your computer. It takes
study, perserverence, and hard work. Especially if you are new to Linux. If
you do the study and work parts, we're willing to help!

Your first stop would be to go to these three sites:
maclinuxstatus.sourceforge.net (which is pretty up-to-date concerning what's
going on) mac.linux-m68k.org (which is the "original" Mac related site) and
www.linux-m68k.org (which is the general computer-running-a-68k-chip page,
and has lots of great info)

Hope this helps

Russell
_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"