Re: Where can I get a copy

On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 11:11:47AM -0400, Spiars, Vince wrote:
> Hello, all.  I am a newbie to Linux.  I have a Centris 650 and am VERY
> interested in getting a copy of M68kLinux.  How would I do so and to whom
> would I speak/write/send money for a copy.  Is there a truly good book for
> learnig about Linux (especially m68k) and what might it be?  Any help would
> be appreciated.
If you want Debian/m68k: http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors
Several people (two only???) are offering slink CDs for m68k.
A good pointer for m68k is also www.linux-m68k.org

If you're in the US I propose you ask Chris Lawrence, hes a debian developer.
If you're in Europe and want to test the potato install, you can ask me, I
will hopefully be able to burn test cycle 3 CD for potato tomorrow.

On the debian pages you will probably also find links to DL iso images to burn
them yourself. Plus links for books, allthough I do not know of any specific
m68k books. Should not be needed, linux is linux.

Christian