Re: Potato Installation guide-Mac

On Sun, Jul 02, 2000 at 12:06:50AM +0100, Nick Holgate wrote:

> I've also had a go at this, and have managed to produce 5 quick install
> guides, one for each sub-architecture (VME split into bvme6000 and mvme16x),
> from a single sgml source file. You might like to take a look at:
>
>   http://www.debian.org/~holgate/m68k-quick-install
>
> The documents as they stand are pretty much complete apart from perhaps the
> odd typo.
Impressive! Thats what I was trying to achieve, but I couldn't with
sgml-tools2. Nice trick, why didn't I find any hint on how to do that?

Anyway, I will try to merge the final changes from Russel into the CVS
version, maybe we should add a pointer to this html version?
Now since this is allready sgml, its time to merge it into the main docs. It
might be fairly easy to do now, it uses the same sgml version, is very
nicely structured and looks pretty much like the "real" docs to me, its only
created from a seperate source. Volunteers? Nick? You seem to be an sgml pro
;-)

Christian