RE: Debian release on CD

> Please go to http://cdimage.debian.org/potato_pre.html for potato test
> images. m68k is missing so somebody should get their ass in gear and
> start making m68k images. Volunteers please contact m68k-build@nocrew.org
> for further advice.

Images for test cycle 2 now include m68k, it appears as though my debian-cd
hacking was successful :-). http://cdimage.debian.org/potato_pre.html
doesn't mention them yet, but they are available from
rsync://cdimage.debian.org. In actual fact m68k potato CD's where available
on the Debian stand at the London Linux Expo2000 a couple of weeks ago.
Although I didn't get a set myself, I have been told they work, at least for
m68k/VME.

Nick

Nick Holgate <holgate@debian.org>
GPG key from public servers : Key ID FD9C18AF
Fingerprint = 9DCA EDEA D5C5 57DA 23F3  1A2B 2273 5645 FD9C 18AF