Re: new boot-floppies

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 09:04:53PM +0000, John K. Stevenson wrote:
> Christian
>  I thought that the VME system needed pmac-fdisk as well, does that mean
> the VME distribution is unrepresented?
I have no idea who needs that. My problem is, pmac-fdisk is not yet in the
archive (I have a copy and it should be in the base filesys as well) and
when building the boot-floppies, creating the pmac-fdisk.txt fails, since
the package is searched in my local mirror. I hacked the Makefile to just
copy it from a previously generated text file, maybe Ill commit that change,
since its only copied when its not found in the archive (maybe somebody can
add some more shell magic). So no, VME is not unrepresented if I understood
you correctly. Only somebody seems not to want pmac-fdisk to be installed...
Don't worry, it will be in. If you want to do something about it, file a bug
against ftp?

Christian