Re: Still haven't found it

Well, there was a base2_2.tgz for m68k, I guess I'm (un)lucky enough to have
stumbled on it several months ago. I used it to get my install working. The
only problem is, the one I have got damaged somehow. I got it from
eradicator.org originally, but that site is down. In fact, a search of
freshmeat.org led me google.com, and they have a cached version of
eradicator.org, but they didn't cache the base2_2.tgz. :-( They just have a
cached link to it. ugh...