Re: Kernel 2.2.10 and sonic ethernet chip

> I cannot find ANY udelay in the sonic.c, sonic.h or macsonic.h.

Strange, but stranger things have happened.

> I've tries to include some udelays here and there, but without much criterion.
> Anyway, nothing changed.

I missed the error message about sonic_init in your log, what exactly
happens when you leave the debug level at 3 or above?

> I've put sonic_debug to 3 and putted the relevant /var/log/messages in the
> attachment.

The log looks perfectly normal for a Mac that has Nubus interrupt trouble.
Pardon me for suggesting this trivial thing, but are you sure the VBL
interrupt has been properly disabled before booting Linux?