Slink, 2.2 kernel, & web browsers

I'm running Slink, with the 10/15 version of the 2.2.10 kernel
on a Mac 475 (w/full '040').  A recent message from David Ellison
regarding Arena crashing prompted me to revisit Slink's web browsers.
I normally have just been using Lynx, having just a slow modem
connection at home, but I also had Arena crash the time I tried to
use it.  So out of curiosity I tried:

Arena (Arena.nextLZW: suspicious sp = 0x80094b14, exiting),
Chimera2 (segmentation fault) and
gzilla (some missing function call I forgot to write down).

Could any of these errors be caused by the choice of kernel?

- Greg -

<<application/ms-tnef>>