Re: Need your input for keymap configuration

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Roman Hodek wrote:
> > Anyone knows about what keyboards BVME* use ? Same as MVME ?
>
> I think so, yes.

Do these boxes have a keyboard interface? Aren't they just rack-mounted boards
with serial consoles?

> > ... ??! Do all PPC's have any use of i386 keyamps ? Or only MVME ?
>
> MVME is a m68k machine, no ppc. And I don't know about ppc...

There do exist VME PPC boxes. Usually PReP/CHRP compatible, though.

Speaking about m68k: Apollo and HP300 boxes also have mice. But it seems like
the Apollo mouse just reuses the amigamouse minor number (7).

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,
--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- Linux/{m68k~Amiga,PPC~CHRP} -- geert@linux-m68k.org

							    -- Linus Torvalds