Re: x win :attentionn

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 11:37:26AM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > i try on quadra 610 with monitor apple 14"
>
> And would you please care to explain what you expect from /dev/atarimouse
> on a Mac?
I forwarded your last mail to this subject in this list to him (he also asked
me privately...). He seemed to be unable to read the mail archives or the
FAQ. BTW FAQ, I updated it a bit, follow the link for the debian-m68k-faq
and you will find xserver-configure and XF86Config from potato (added some
comments to the config). Try those, they shouldnt hurt. All problems solved,
except for the strange atari one when you dont have a /dev/mouse yet?

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz