Re: Xcdroast/modules

On Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 12:56:35PM -0500, Edward S. Baiz Jr. wrote:
> I finally got xcdroast to run, but I am still being told that I do not
> the sg module installed. I looked in the proc/devices and I saw scsi
> listed but no generic listed. I tried the modconf command but it did
> not work, so I am going to d/l the potato version and the needed files
> and see if that helps.
You want to build a kernel with sg support, you said in your first post your
kernel does not support it, why dont you build one? It will not enter your
kernel magically or with modconf or whatever. If it does not support it, it
does not support it.

> On bootup I keep getting a message that the QM_Modules are not
> implemented, so if anyone has any ideas.
>
> With xcdroast running, anytime I click on any of the options I get this:
>
>            Error Can't read
>            TK_Step_Push_Style: no such variable
Thats what I wanted to hear, thank you. This is the error I am getting, and
even worse, when I get this window, I can click on "ok", "show me more" or
"go away" or what the knobs are called, and _nothing_ happens. This should
not be, the error can happen, but what is this window good for when nothing
happens clicking on those buttons...
If you have the time, please fix it, contact the maintainer (bug report),
the upstream author, learn tcl/tk, whatever...

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz